1. Lets startw ith its imports exports Sri lanka is interesting firslty it has 11.5 billion dollars in exports. Most being Non knitt womens suits and womens undergarments. However its biggest export being tea at 12 percent. Making it the largests exporter of tea in the world. But what about its imports. Well its sri lanka's imports equal 21.4 billion dollars. The biggest being refined petroleum being around 12 percent but crazy thing... 11 percent of its imports are planes, helicopters and spacecraft. 2. Now sri lanka has a lot of water falls most of its power is all hydro electric. But something
1. Not only do we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ on Christmas Day but Isaac Newton the brilliant English scientist who first identified what gravity actually was, was also born on Christmas Day in 1642. This is in accordance with the calendar being used at the time. In addition to his famous “discovery” of gravitational forces, he was also a pioneering mathematician and researcher in the field of optics. His contributions to humanity through the sciences and philosophy simply can’t be overstated. Considering all his contributions, the birth of this amazing man could even be considered a Christmas gift
1. Grande left school to pursue her music career; however she continued to be enrolled so that her tutors could send her materials and help her study. 2. At age three, Ariana had her first crush. Can you guess who? Don’t worry, I’ll tell you. It was Justin Timberlake! It was pretty hard not to fall for Justin’s cute curls in the 90’s! 3. Ariana has SEVEN dogs; Coco, Toulouse, Ophelia, Fawkes, Cinnamon Strauss and Sirius Black - AND THEY WERE ALL RESCUES. And in Early 2015, Ariana adopted her sixth dog Sirius Black, named after the fictional godfather in the Harry Potter
1. The name Pakistan means ‘land of the pure’ in Persian and Urdu. It is a play on the word pāk meaning pure in Persian and Pashto while the suffix -stān is a Persian word meaning place of, cognate with the Sanskrit word sthāna While Pak is a Persian word, which mans holy/ pure/ clean, the word Istan is from the word isthan, which is a Hindi word meaning a place. 2. Pakistan is the land of the oldest Civilizations in History– Indus Valley and Mohenjo-Daro. In fact Pakistan had not even become Pakistan at the time that the Indus Valley Civilization
1. Fast facts about Modi: Birth date: September 17, 1950 Birth place: Gujarat, India Birth name: Narendra Damodardas (daa-mo-thur-daas) Modi 2. Narendra Modi is India's 15th prime minister. He secured the largest mandate any Indian prime minister has won since 1984 in the country's mammoth general election in April. He was also the First Indian prime minister born in independent India. 3. What marks his uniqueness is that Modi always puts his signature in Hindi, whether it be an official document or in any casual occasion. This is because Modi is extremely grounded and is one of the patrons of the national language and avidly
Casey Neistat born March 25, 1981 is an American YouTube personality, filmmaker, vlogger and co-founder of social media company Beme. His channel has amassed more than 5 million subscribers and over a billion views. In fact, Neistat has become so famous that he is unable to walk the streets of New York without fans pouncing on him to get a selfie. Now he's ending his wildly popular daily vlog to focus on bigger projects. 1. Neistat has been posting daily vlogs on Youtube since March 24, 2015. And it roughly takes him 16 hours a day to plan, shoot, edit and post
1. Myth: The more you sweat, the more you burn. Especially drenched after your regular afternoon run? That doesn't mean you necessarily torched any more calories than usual. "Sweat is a biological response that cools your skin and regulates internal body temperature," It's just as apt to be the result of an overheated studio, the weather or your personal physiology as it is a grueling gym session. 2. Lifting weights WON'T bulk you up. Even if you're using heavy dumbbells, you're not going to turn into the female Thorreally! "Women typically have less muscle tissue and produce lower levels of testosterone than men,"