We're revisiting India for the 4th time! Lots more Indian facts to learn about. Enjoy :)
1. Her latest video"Pacify Her" was insanely popular. But did you also know that Melanie directed the video for "Pacify Her" herself? Not just that she was also responsible for styling the video! 2. After the release of her music video "Pacify Her", there are only three tracks left on the album "Cry Baby" which do not have a music video yet. But don't worry cause Martinez fans can be sure to expect music videos for those tracks. 3. Now we know how unique Martinez’s fashion sense is. Whether she is wearing bibs, doll heads, or bunny ears Melanie usually wears something to
1. You would never know that Rachel Levin was a shy girl by the way she’s so silly, funny and confident in her videos but guess what - when Rachel first started her YouTube channel she was so scared that no one would watch and that everyone would judge her. She was SO shy that she wouldn't even raise her hand in class because she was scared of what people would think if she gave the wrong answer. She wrote on her Instagram that her Levinators (aka her fans) taught her that it’s okay to speak up and that it
1. Not only do we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ on Christmas Day but Isaac Newton the brilliant English scientist who first identified what gravity actually was, was also born on Christmas Day in 1642. This is in accordance with the calendar being used at the time. In addition to his famous “discovery” of gravitational forces, he was also a pioneering mathematician and researcher in the field of optics. His contributions to humanity through the sciences and philosophy simply can’t be overstated. Considering all his contributions, the birth of this amazing man could even be considered a Christmas gift
A guilty pleasure for many isto see celebrities and supermodels without makeup...sometimes sowe can say “well, she looks just like me without makeup!”, “if I had a glam squad, I could look like that too!”or“dammit, she is still gorgeous even without makeup!” - whatever your reason for wanting to see these photos...we have them for you. Here are The Victoria’s Secret Models with no makeup. 1. Cara Delevingne 2. Candace Swanepole 3. Sharam Diniz 4. Megan Puleri 5. Vita Sidorkina 6. Romee Strijd 7. Lily Aldridge 8. Lily Donaldson 9. Kendall Jenner 10. Jacquelyn Jablonski 11. Gigi Hadid 12. Daniela Braga 13. Cindy Bruna 14. Adriana Lima
1. Pulling hair out of unwanted places! If the hair is not desired there, it will be plucked off regardless of how painful the procedure is. 2. Putting their hands in their pants There may be nothing to adjust but it's still a natural thing women do just like guys. 3. Dancing in front of the mirror We all think we are just as good as Jennifer Lopez and our mirror is proof of hundreds of hours spent perfecting the sensuous dance moves. 4. Women like their breasts too. Who wouldn't like them? They're round, soft, and give great joy when touched. 5. Playing with makeup and hair. Even
If you haven't yet fallen head-over-heels in love with Halsey and her music, get ready to meet your new favorite artist. You may recognize the catchy melody of her first hit single, "Ghost," Her music's unique combination of pop beats and indie/alternative vibes has garnered comparisons to everyone from Lana Del Rey to Lorde. Here are some facts about her: 1. Her Real Name Isn't Halsey. Her real name is Ashley Nicolette Frangipane; Halsey is both an anagram of her given name and an ode to a street she once lived on in Brooklyn. 2. She's Got Kickass Hair. Seriously, this girl has some amazing locks.
1.Ghost In The Shell (攻攻攻攻攻) began as a serialised managa story in 1989 in the Japanese magazine “Young Magazine" 2. Ghost In The Shell was turned into a anime feature film in 1995 and was directed by Mamoru Oshii. The film was highly praised by Western directors, with James Cameron calling it “the first truly adult animation film to reach a level of literary and visual excellence.” 3. The film was highly influential on The Matrix, which ‘borrows’ several key concepts like including the virtual world, how to jack into it, and even some camera shots. 4. Ghost in the Shell was the
1. Melanie Martinez's newest baby-centric music video, “Pacify Her” hit 1 million views within the first 3 and a half hours. Martinez takes entertainment to a whole new level, with a mix of unusual-ism, without over the top shock value. Unusual-ism??? New word. FACT! 2. Her first album named, 'Cry Baby' is also the name of her alter ego. The album debuted at number 6 on the Billboard 200 and was hugely successful. On choosing that name for her album Martinez had A LOT to say: “I knew for a while that I wanted to name my first album Cry Baby.